Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Salmon over Spinach

Frozen Salmon filets
Shredded Parmessan cheese
Fresh spinach
Anytime seasoning (above)
1 small tomato (chopped)

Cook salmon filets per the package directions. I spray them with olive oil and sprinkle the anytime seasoning (above) on them. I do that after I turn them as well. While Salmon is cooking steam the spinach in a microwave steamer or you can put the fresh spinach in a pan on the stove with a little water for a few minutes. I put a pile of the steamed spinach on the plate, put a cooked Salmon filet on top and sprinkle the chopped tomatoes and shredded parmesan cheese on top. I pop each plate in the microwave for a few minutes if the parmesan cheese doesn’t melt. My kids will actually eat this. The anytime seasoning gives it a really good flavor.

Submitted by Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment